"Myopia Symposium Argentina 2020", Saturday November 7th, 13:00 GMT
Versión en español en este enlace.
The "2020 Myopia Symposium in Argentina: What do we know about myopia? An update on basic and clinical research" will be held virtually on November 7, 2020.
Sign up for free
Please visit our YouTube Channel: click in here.
Moderators: Dr. Rafael Iribarren, Dr. Prof. William K. Stell, Dr. Prof. Calvin C.P. Pang, Dr. Prof. Carlos Kotlik and Dr. Prof. Andrzej Grzybowski.
- “Myopia in Argentina”, Dr. Rafael Iribarren (Iribarren Eye Consultants. Buenos Aires. Argentina).
- “Josh Wallman and myopia research”, Prof. Dr. Carlos Kotlik (Universidad Nacional de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina).
- “Oscillations in normal refractive development”, Prof. Dr. Jos J. Rozema (Department of Ophthalmology, Universitair Ziekenhuis Antwerpen. Belgium).
- “Clinical course of school-age myopia”, Prof. Dr. Pei-Chang Wu (Kaohsiung Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Chang Gung University, Taiwan).
- “Refractive error and illumance in kindergarten children”, Prof. Dr. Yuval Cohen (Lecturer, Bar Ilan University, Israel, and Pediatric Ophthalmologist at Ziv Medical center, Zafed, Israel).
- “Environmental causes of myopia”, Prof. Dr. Ian G. Morgan (Australian National University, and Zhonshan Ophthalmic Center, Sun Yat-Sen University. Australia).
- “Reading and Myopia”, Prof. Dr. Frank Schaeffel (Section of Neurobiology of the Eye,Institute for Ophthalmic Research,Centre for Ophthalmology, University of Tübingen, Germany).
- “Genetic risk factors for non-pathological school myopia”, Prof. Dr. Virginie Verhoeven (Erasmus University Medical Center, Rotterdam, Netherlands).
- “Atropine to slow myopia progression: Current status”, Prof. Dr. Jason Yam (Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong).
- “How does atropine excerts its anti-myopia effect?”, Prof. Dr. William K. Stell (University of Calgary- Cumming School of Medicine, Calgary, Canada).
- “Novel spectacles and contact lenses for myopia control”, Prof. Dr. Shi Ming Li (Tongren Hospital Eye Center, Beijing. China).
In order to access to the speakers´s resume, please click in here.